- Preeminence of Jesus – The Person of the incarnate God-Man Jesus Christ and His redeeming work on behalf of mankind on the cross is the paramount focus of our hearts, values, contemplation and the reason for which missions exists. We exalt Jesus Christ above every other name and labor that every tribe, tongue, people and nation would exalt Him as their chief and central joy.
- Gospel-centered lives – We live a “wartime lifestyle” with the advancement of the gospel as the strategic focus of our lives. We give the best of our time, resources, energy and focus to bring about the completion of the Great Commission. The centrality of the good news of Jesus’ conquering and redeeming work on the cross and it’s dissemination to the ends of the earth is our passion and we give our lives to see it accomplished.
- Supremacy of the Scripture – Sola Scriptura – We believe that the Scriptures, being inerrant and infallible, provide the most supreme and all satisfying revelation of the God-Man and perfectly instruct us concerning His will. We believe there is no higher authority one can appeal to than the Bible and it is the Scriptures- truth itself- that guide, direct and instruct us to live a life worth Christ dying for.
- Christ-exalting community – We make it a priority to establish a community that devotes itself to the apostles teaching, to fellowship, to the breaking of bread, and to a corporate prayer life. It’s in the quality of life together in the Spirit, and communities rooted and grounded in love, that we both demonstrate and exalt Christ and by which the world may know that the Father sent His Son.
- Crucified life – We believe the incarnation provides us with the perfect archetype of the Christian life. God’s choice to take on flesh and lay His life down for the salvation of the world is the blueprint for not only the missions movement but for everyday life. Taking up our cross, denying ourselves and following Him is an active choice and an intricate part of our value system in which we fellowship with Him in His sufferings.
- A culture of day and night prayer – Missions exist because worship doesn’t. In light of the finished work of the cross we believe our only worthy response is unceasing adoration and worship to arise from our community and to the ends of the earth. We prioritize the place of prayer and worship and make it an intricate part of the DNA of our community. This is the ultimate expression that we long to be produced in frontier missions and this is the lifestyle that we choose to embody.
- Salvation of Israel – We recognize God’s redemptive plan for the ethnic people of Israel. Israel’s rejection resulted in the salvation of the world but we recognize that their reconciliation will mean life from the dead. We are singular in focus to pursue frontier missions with the salvation of Israel in mind. We make it our aim to preach the gospel where it has not been preached so that the Gentile nations may bring the Jews to jealousy and they may be grafted back in.
- The Gifts, Power and the Government of the Holy Spirit – We value the Holy Spirit as the primary leader of Christ’s church on the earth; we believe the Holy Spirit is still equipping the saints with gifts for the end of exalting Jesus and empowering the completion of His commission.